Dynamic Charity Shop, 28 Lord Street, Wrexham LL11 1LR
Yvonne Jones – Charity Shop Manager and her team of amazing volunteers are always ready with a warm welcome and to help you find bargains at our Lord Street, Charity Shop.
Charity Shop Opening Hours:
- Monday – 9:30 am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday – 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday – 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Thursday – 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Friday – 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Saturday – 10:00am – 2:00pm (currently open every other Saturday, please check our Facebook page to see if the shop is open on a particular Saturday)
What you will find in our shop:
- Women’s Clothes including coats, trousers, skirts, jumpers, dresses, blouses and tops
- Men’s Clothing including coats, trousers, shorts, shirts, jumpers and T-shirts
- Children’s Clothing including coats, trousers and leggings, shorts, jumpers, skirts, dresses
- Women’s Men’s and Children’s shoes
- Accessories including handbags, bags and belts
- Household items including ornaments, vases, kitchen accessories, bedding sets, cushions
- Books – a large selection of paperback and hardback novels, autobiographies, cookbooks, learning resources
- Music – a large selection of CDs and vinyl
- Films – a large selection of DVD, Boxsets and Blue Ray discs
- Boredom Busters – a large selection of board games, jigsaws, knitting and crocheting items, crafting materials and video games
Wrexham is known for its wide range of charity shops so how does the Dynamic Charity Shop set itself apart:
- Our famous blue ticket items for just £1 throughout the store and our blue ticket rails
- Our bargain bins of clearance items – some at just 20p or 50p
- 4 Paperback books for just £1
- Our 20p children’s book sale
- …and so many more promotions and bargains!!!
How can you help the Charity Shop grow?
Please make us your first choice for your unwanted items! We are always grateful for any donations of good quality, saleable items but some items sell faster than others especially: Bric-a-Brac (household ornaments and decorations are a big seller and we cannot keep up with demand!), women’s clothing (especially in Size 14+), men’s clothing and shoes and vinyl records.
We unfortunately cannot accept large furniture items, we just don’t have the space 🙁 and you may notice we don’t sell electrical items in our shop but we do utilise these items in other ways to generate income for the charity so happy to receive donations. We also are unable to accept broken or heavily soiled items.
We welcome donations being made at the shop and if you have a large load, please utilise our car park at the rear of the property, as you enter the car park between the chip shop and printing services off Egerton Street . We are situated in the buildings on your left-hand side, the first black door with the Dynamic sign next to the metal fencing. There is a doorbell to make yourselves known to the team.
Gift Aid – We would also ask that you consider gift aiding your donated goods if you are a UK Tax Payer. This means that for every £1 that we raise from the sale of your goods, Dynamic can claim an extra 25p! It won’t cost you a single penny but it helps the charity raise even more from your kind donations. If you would like to Gift Aid your donations please speak to a member of the team.
Volunteer, Volunteer, Volunteer, VOLUNTEER!!!
We cannot emphasise strongly enough that we could not do what we do without the support of our amazing team of committed volunteers and we are always looking for new members of the team.
If you are interested in volunteering in the Charity Shop, please pop in and have a chat with Yvonne or a member of the team, or contact Bethan Griffiths – Volunteering and Development Officer on 01978 263656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org